Awesome! Normal use can withstand 500 pounds.
“This is an amazing kneeler not only allows me to comfortably work in my garden but it also gives me a nice little place to sit and enjoy looking at my flowers and plants for a spell.”
—John G., Nueby customer
REDUCE PAIN CAUSED BY LONG-TIME STOOPING AND KNEELING
✿ HAPPY KNEES - This handy garden kneeler features an elevated kneeling pad that reduces aches from prolonged kneeling, and keeps your knees away from the muddy ground and grass.
ABCOSPORT GARDEN KNEELER & SEAT
- Soft foam padding provides enormous comfort to your knees and prevents any discomfort that might occur due to coarse soil, dry grass blades, bushes, etc.
- Protects your clothes as well from grass stains, dust, and dirt
- Handles offer excellent support for kneeling down and rising up – great for those with knee or back problems, and even for elderly people
- Strong, yet not bulky – the garden kneeler is extremely lightweight and is easy to carry around without putting any strain on your hands
CAN BE USED AS A SEAT
Transforms into a seat to let you sit and relax for a while – gardening can be a tedious job and might work best with some breaks
FOLDABLE & EASY TO USE
- Folds flat almost effortlessly and proves easy to carry along
- Strong metallic frame offers durability and long life
“My mother can comfortably garden again! She has severe arthritis and this kneeler chair really helps her!”
AVOID DIRT AND GRASS STAINS ON YOUR CLOTHES
—Kari B., Nueby customer
ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Features an elevated kneeling pad that reduces fatigue from prolonged kneeling. Plus, it keeps knees off the dirty ground!
KNEELER & CHAIR IN ONE - Flips over to become a garden chair! Can support up to 330 pounds
FOLDABLE - The kneeler comes fully assembled and is able to fold up for easy carrying & storage
DURABLE - Made with a steel frame and EVA for added durability yet remains incredibly lightweight
BUILT-IN GARDEN TOOL POUCHES - Attaches to the chair with Velcro and can hold garden tools, cellphone, and more!
No more hurting your knees, palms, or back, staining your clothes, or struggling to kneel & rise – do gardening tasks with more comfort, so that you can spend extended hours without getting stressed by associated complexities.